My Old House Online

An online community for people who love old houses.

cblehmann's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, cranky old guy!  I will read this very carefully with hammer in hand.  But …"

cblehmann replied Mar 25 to A "well-spring" of info! Cisterns, wells, water tanks, and everything!

6 Mar 25
Reply by cblehmann

"Does "seal the rim joists" mean...between the sheathing/siding and the framing?  Jus…"

cblehmann replied Mar 25 to Winterize Crawl Space

15 Mar 29
Reply by James Olson

"Thanks, Red Queen guru, Yesterday, I decided to do a careful written  inventory of e…"

15 Mar 29
Reply by James Olson

"Oh, right!  The parts of the house that have heavy beams between the floors are only…"

15 Mar 29
Reply by James Olson

"  I'm letting it go, too.  Unless I then may no longer use this site. Oh, dear.   We…"

cblehmann replied Mar 24 to OHJ Reader Feedback

15 Apr 5
Reply by Demetra

"    Seems to be the way they did it in 1900.  We have same thing: long, narrow  Nort…"

cblehmann replied Mar 24 to Winterize Crawl Space

15 Mar 29
Reply by James Olson

"This  thread seems to have run its course but this is the time of night that many po…"

cblehmann replied Mar 24 to Houses With Names

23 Apr 4
Reply by Tom owns a Barber #1

"How deep is this? Is it like a concrete box? The "gutters poured into the concrete":…"

cblehmann replied Mar 24 to Possible Cistern or Well?

5 Mar 24
Reply by cblehmann

"Ah, yes, the water table.  Great image of the "large surface shallow well"!  This do…"

cblehmann replied Mar 24 to A "well-spring" of info! Cisterns, wells, water tanks, and everything!

6 Mar 25
Reply by cblehmann

"Thank you, James, for the heads-up!  I am finding much, if not most, how-to informat…"

cblehmann replied Mar 21 to A "well-spring" of info! Cisterns, wells, water tanks, and everything!

6 Mar 25
Reply by cblehmann

RSS

Get Connected:

Follow Us on Twitter We're on Facebook! LinkedIn

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Community Host.

Old Houses | Restoration Products  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service