Randall Marder's Discussions (319)

Discussions Replied To (309) Replies Latest Activity

"Steel wool would do the trick although Colorado country mice are magicians and someh…"

Randall Marder replied Feb 6 to Original wood floor vs engineered wood floor? Breathability, permeability and future issues.

8 Feb 7
Reply by John James

"I do understand wanting to keep mice out.  I live in rural Colorado and trying to ke…"

Randall Marder replied Feb 5 to Original wood floor vs engineered wood floor? Breathability, permeability and future issues.

8 Feb 7
Reply by John James

"you should have it tested.  from my decades of experience usually not.  you could fi…"

Randall Marder replied Feb 3 to Asbestos or effloresence

7 Feb 3
Reply by Randall Marder

"from my 45 years experience restoring historical homes which includes structural sta…"

Randall Marder replied Feb 3 to Original wood floor vs engineered wood floor? Breathability, permeability and future issues.

8 Feb 7
Reply by John James

"3038779567"

Randall Marder replied Jan 20 to 1830s Stone Home: removing paint from an interior (formerly exterior) 15' X 20' brick wall

5 Jan 20
Reply by Randall Marder

"3038779567. Website rmdesignconst.com. Giving back to help save our history"

Randall Marder replied Jan 16 to What to do about worn 18th century floors?

5 Jan 16
Reply by Randall Marder

"The most efficient way is to call me. I am trying to send a picture showing the fina…"

Randall Marder replied Jan 16 to What to do about worn 18th century floors?

5 Jan 16
Reply by Randall Marder

"I am an expert in historical preservation with over 45 years hands on experience, I…"

Randall Marder replied Jan 15 to 1830s Stone Home: removing paint from an interior (formerly exterior) 15' X 20' brick wall

5 Jan 20
Reply by Randall Marder

"I have the expertise to help you.  I see ware which is easy to fix.  I will need mor…"

Randall Marder replied Jan 15 to What to do about worn 18th century floors?

5 Jan 16
Reply by Randall Marder

"stabilize the existing wooden screens with titebond 3 and clamp or repair as necessa…"

Randall Marder replied Jun 12, 2017 to storm windows: replacement options

5 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by Rich Ecke

RSS

Get Connected:

Follow Us on Twitter We're on Facebook!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Community Host.   Powered by

Old Houses | Restoration Products  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service